Monday, December 22, 2008

Lexi goes to Preshool




I decided to send Lexi to a little prescool a few miles from our house. I know she is young but I just felt like she needed the social interaction with other kids her age. It was hard convincing her daddy, seeing as I am not working. And even I myself kept weighing the pros and cons. However, we had a little extra push to help us make our decision when we found out we were expecting again. I decided that when the baby came, it would at least give me some one on one time with him while Lexi is at school. Also, I think it will be good for Lexi to be away from the baby doing her own thing for a few hours everyday, considering it is going to be such a big adjustment for her anyhow. Maybe this way she will not feel as shunned by mommy tending to the new addition, as we all know how much attention newborns require in the beginning. (HOPEFULLY!!) Anyway - she was actually very excited and was such a big girl. She was especially excited about her "big girl backpack". I was afraid we might have problems with her staying when we arrived but she just got right on out of the car like a champ. I think it was harder for me to be separated from Her ]: I guess I should be glad she was such a big girl but frankly it was a little hard to swallow!! Hopefully she will continue to enjoy it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: