Monday, December 22, 2008

Headband Hassle






Ok - I just HAD to post these pictures for all you out there ( mainly my Dad & brother - oh and lets not forget COMPLETE STRANGERS!!) who are constantly complaining about me putting these headbands with bows on Lexi. I get comments ALL the time like: "dont you think those things are too tight" or "I bet if it was up to her she wouldn't wear those" or "arent you afraid that cuts off her circulation" - just to name a few. So to all of you non-believers, these are just a few pics on three different occasions (notice the different attire) where Lexi herself FILLED her head with these bands. I can count at least FIFTEEN on her head in the last two pics. So - I think its safe to say if she loads her own head up with as many as fifteen bands - and yes she did this all on her own - I dont think one band with a bow bothers her a bit!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: