Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!




Kaity - the Lady Bug -&- Kayla - the Disco Diva




Here are some shots of the whole gang!!



-----------OUR TWO LITTLE BUGS-------------
------This one is my absolute FAVORITE!!!-------

We went to "trunk or treat" at church on Halloween. It was a ton of fun - lots of games to play and even more candy!! I didn't get any good pictures from that because it was outside and it was just too dark. The pics above are before we headed out , while it was still daylight. I was just glad Lexi actually got to enjoy Halloween this year - last year this time she was running a fever and we ended up having to stay at home on Halloween night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Spencer Family said...

Ok, I finally got it fixed so I can look at your blog again. I hope you still have the bumble bee costume, that is what I want Katelyn to be this Halloween. I will need to rent that from you!! I haven't heard any updates on Jaxson, but I am keeping all of you in my prayers!!